CSV Supported Missions
Listed below are the missionaries The Church At Sun Valley supports. Our total designated giving toward missions each year amounts to 10% of our annual budget.
You can pray, donate and in some instances partner directly with these missions.
1. Peter and Angela Barnhart with six of their seven children in the capital city of N’djamena Chad are working with the African Inland Mission Institute.
Donations are accepted Online or by mail: Africa Inland Mission, USA HeadquartersPO Box 3611 Peachtree City, GA 30269-7611
Note: To be sure your giving is tax-deductible, make checks payable to AIM - and include a note with our names (Peter and Angela Barnhart); Or our missionary id number: 1013450
2. Rodrigo and Ilara Ferreira are missionaries in Brazil as part of Pioneer Missions Global
To be part of this ministry, you can pray for all 11 projects going on this year, join one of the church teams that will work with this ministry, or help financially by sending your love offering to:
Journey Community Church, 18124 MS-26, Lucedale, MS 39452
Make check to: Brazil-1000
3. Richard and Michelle Joshua are missionaries from South Africa, who work among the Apache Indians on the San Carlos Apache Reservation through AIMI (American Indian Missions Inc.)
To give: Send check to American Indian Missions IncPO Box 1459, Gallup, NM 87305
4. Greg and Clarisa Rhodes and three children serve in Chiang Mai, Thailand, with Pioneers
To support this ministry please go to pioneers.org and insert their names.
5. Bobby and Angie Cox lead GoTEN Mission in Phoenix. They and their team work with legal refugees in our area.
To give Online go to www.GoTEN.org
A unique opportunity, since this is a local mission, is to volunteer to mentor an English learner. Go to GoTen.org and click on “Get Involved”. "Discovery Days" once a month allow an up close view of the work.
6. William Udar: Empower One's Democratic Republic of Congo Country Director based in the Northeast corridor. He faithfully leads church plants, evangelism, discipleship, and training in that region, pushing the gospel into hard places.There are estimated to be as many as 120 armed, rebel groups operating in this same region. He has a special call to reach the Pygmies who are marginalized, live in, and worship the forest there.
To give visit https://empower-one.org/give